excellence is attitude
achieve personal excellence
the essence of excellence
Welcome, I hope to answer some of your questions about me and make you think about yourself and how I can help. It’s all about you, which doesn’t mean it’s easy; my job is to challenge and help you change. Having been at a Senior Corporate level and with start ups for many years I have rather unique experience which enables me to Coach, Mentor and bring new options and solutions to you from a basis of real experience. That’s how I help individuals and Boards get clarity, purpose and become re-energised and start to love life and the job. Please read on for the full picture and I hope you will call.
Learn how to achieve personal excellence and how to drive excellence into your business.
The thing is we all love excellence.
While definitions talk about Talent, ability, quality, skills and measures at the end of the day the experience of excellence leaves you with a feeling. The feeling of elation when your team wins, the feeling of awe when you watch that superb Olympic performance, the feelings when the promise is delivered, relief, elation, pride. Examples are seen every day. Yet being excellent has never been easy.
Being excellent does take talent and ability matched with drive and the belief that it can be better. However what was excellent yesterday may not be today, so excellence is a hard master to please.
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Excelat is about the business of excellence.
- With over 35 years running successful businesses and studying and delivering programmes around behaviour I see excellence in most people and organisations I also see the gaps.
- I help leaders and business owners create value and get more from life.
- I will help you understand that creating Value is much more than P&L and more about how we create a sustainable business that is more attractive to potential buyers.
- It usually takes very personal discussions about you and detailed and challenging discussions about where your business could go and how you can get there. This is when you become inspired to transform.
- I help individuals understand who they are and how they can get the most from life.
- I think most Coaches are average at best.
A selection of Blogs...Change how you manage time...
Lets talk about sex!
Why are some people better than others at managing time?
How does behaviour affect performance at work?
Managing conflict with customers and staff. How much did you cause today?
CEO/Directors training, why aren't you doing it? Do you know it all?
Why would you take emails on holiday? Are things that bad?
How marriage problems affect performance at work
“Let’s think about time”
Collins Dictionary tells us. "the quality of being exceptionally good”with exceptional defined as “having much more than average intelligence, ability or skill”
Wikipedia tell us Excellence is a talent or quality which is unusually good and so surpasses ordinary standards. It is also used as a standard of performance as measured e.g. through economic indicators. Excellence is a continuously moving target that can be pursued through actions of integrity, being frontrunner in terms of products / services provided that are reliable and safe for the intended users, meeting all obligations and continuously learning and improving in all spheres to pursue the moving target.
In modern public relations and marketing, "excellence" is a much overused buzzword that tries to convey a good impression often without imparting any concrete information (e.g. "centre for excellence in ...", "business excellence", etc.).